Saturday, October 5, 2013

Am sorry, if this blogspot hurted Anyone knowingly or UnKnowingly.

Hi Friend,

Thanks for your mail and just now red it . Till this day i never said no to her request and i have cleared all the posts . Hope you are happy now...

Please dont advise me If you dont know how it would be to spend a year of your lifetime in psychiatric rehabilitation centre(mental hospital) just because you loved a person so deeply...Also in my family we never spoil anyone's life eventhough our lives got spoiled by some of our relations..

Once again my sincere condolences if i hurted anyone(i toooo already suffered a lot bcos of that), Please forgive me

I will clear this post toooooo after a month time or you can clear this too...ask ur friend for pwd(she knows it :P)

Thanks,
Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment